Friday, December 10, 2010

Unbelievably Cool Animated Video For David Lynch's "I Know"

For some reason, the embedding for this video is poorly written and cannot be posted here.
Check out the animation here.

See more David Lynch videos and details on how to enter the contest THAT ENDS NEXT THURSDAY here.

I'm also talking about this and the disappointment I'm already feeling that I probably won't be able to slap something together in time at theresidentfilmsnob@blogspot.com

I just posted a review for "The Warrior's Way."  Oddly enough, my review is more entertaining than the film.  And I'll only take about a minute & ten seconds from your life. 

Now THAT'S a bargain.

Discussions on "The Box," "Voyage of the Dawn Treader," "The Tourist," and a list of the worst movies I have ever seen are coming soon.

Let's just start early.  "The Box" is superior to "Donnie Darko."  Discuss.

Man, I can feel those angry e-mails brewing already.

In the meantime, go watch some David Lynch videos.

And in case you're curious, yes, every time I put up a picture of David Lynch, it will be one of him smoking a cigarette.  Kids, don't believe what you're told.

The bottom line is: smoking is cool.

1 comment:

What do you think? Leave your comments for our artists here.

Blog Archive

Contributors

Followers