Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscar Update! Best Animated Feature...

Winner: Best Animated Feature Film

Toy Story 3
Lee Unkrich
A Pixar Production/Walt Disney Animation



Including his nomination this year for Adapted Screenplay for TOY STORY 3, this is the second Academy Award nomination for Lee Unkrich.


Thank You Speech:
Oh boy. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but thank you to the Academy. I wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for the vision of three incredible guys. John Lasseter, Ed Catmull, and Steve Jobs, the founders of Pixar Animation Studios, which by the way, is the most awesome place on the planet to make movies. To my producer, Darla Anderson, screenwriter Michael Arndt, my cast and crew, everyone at Disney and Pixar, every single person who had absolutely anything to do with making Toy Story 3 and getting it out into the world, I share this with you. To my grandmother, who always insisted that she'd see me up here someday. To my parents, my wife, Laura, my kids, Hannah, Alice, and Max, I love you all so much. And finally, thank you to audiences all over the world who came out in historic numbers and embraced a movie about talking toys that hopefully had something very human to say. Thank you. Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your comments for our artists here.

Blog Archive

Contributors

Followers