Monday, February 28, 2011

Autodesk Users Group Meeting Tuesday!

AAUGAKC UPDATE for Meeting 3/01/2011!!!

Hello all! Tomorrow's meeting content will be changed.  Sorry for the late notice. Larry had some prior commitments and can't present for March. SO, I'm going to show what I was going to show for April instead. Tomorrow I'll show new features of Max 2012. Also, I'm going to show how to use Microsoft's Kinect set up a simple motion capture stage utilizing MotionBuilder and some freeware.

Sorry for the confusion and I hope those of you who already RSVP'ed will still find this presentation interesting. Anyone else who hasn't RSVP'ed feel free to let me know or pass this on to someone you may think is interested!  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or check out the site.  http://www.aaugakc.com/
Thanks!
Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your comments for our artists here.

Blog Archive

Contributors

Followers