If you would like to show your artwork in the Lawrence Public Library's GALLERY during the month of April, please contact Laurie Culling at email@example.com.
Also, if any of you have scheduled exhibits of your artwork in the library from March through the end of the year, please contact Laurie. Her computer's hard-drive died, so she lost some information for the 2011 Library Art Exhibit Schedule and needs to re-contact those artists who are scheduled to show. Thank you.
CALL FOR ARTISTS (deadline friday feb. 11, 2011)
- Feb, 16th-Mar. 20, 2011: “Memories, Memoirs and Musings” (An entry fee of $10 for first artwork $20 for up to five pieces.) Featured artists Jennifer Unekis and the writings of Phyllis Copt and company.
- Feb 11-Deadline for information to Gallery Director
- Feb 14-Receive artwork 2-7pm
- Feb 15-Install Show
- Feb 16-Show Begins
- Feb 19-Readings by writing group led by Phyllis Copt at 5:30pm and Reception 7-9pm
- Feb 21-Movie at 1109 Gallery: "Herb & Dorothy" Vogel. This is about a couple, with very moderate means of support, who acquired over 4000 pieces Minimalist and Conceptual Art. The Spencer Art Museum has 50 pieces from their collection.
- Feb 25-Open until 9pm for Final Friday Art Walks