Big Give Away meeting! Pizza! Prizes! DEMO Night!".To view or comment on this post, visit: http://groups.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=post.display&postid=32471
• Nick Schale – UGM, Will show some demos of the stuff we are giving away
• Caleb Vetter – Director, demo: preview of his film Pawn’s Move
• Anna Buddish – Videographer, demo: Dog training DVD development
• Looking for more SIGN UPS!
Agenda: This is the big give away event we all look forward to as part of the Adobe CoreGroups. Some lucky winner is going to have their raffle ticket pulled and walk away with their choice of Adobe Software valued up to $2,100. While this cannot be your first meeting to win THAT prize… this can be your first meeting and walk away with some amazing door prizes this month. It is by far the best Big Give Away meeting I have been able to put together.
• Adobe Software Valued up to $2,100 (must not be first meeting)
• Red Giant Software: Magic Bullet SUITE!
• Red Giant Software: Magic Bullet Photo Looks
• Red Giant Software: Knoll Light Factory Pro
• Video CoPilot: Optical Flares Bundle
• Kata Bag: Capsule 183 Video Camera Bag
• Sutdio 132: 2-hr Studio Session
• Books:• Adobe water bottle, Adobe pens, Adobe notebook
How the drawings work: The raffle tickets distributed for this meeting will be the ones used to draw for ALL prizes except the Adobe Software. When we draw for that at the end of the night, I will dump ALL tickets given out from the last six months up to, and including, the December meeting.
How to get (MORE) raffle tickets:
When you attend an Adobe KCVideoCore meeting you get a raffle ticket. Everyone that shows up this night will get one automatically!
Show a demo of something video related that you used Adobe software on. 5-10 minutes please.
Purchase a raffle ticket for $10. With around $5,000 of prizes to give out, it’s a good investment! The money goes back into the group, either for pizza, websites (hosting/urls/maybe meetup.com), supplies like the actual raffle tickets themselves. KCVideoCore is a not-for-profit.
Another big thank you to all our sponsors for this meeting. It really is loaded up to be a great event.
The Adobe Groups Team
The Adobe Groups Team