Monday, October 25, 2010

A Place to Submit Your Projects

As filmmakers, animators, artists, etc., we are all looking for places to showcase our work.  I've recently found an incredible recourse that regularly sends you listings of festivals and competitions for short films, feature length films, original screenplays and just about every damn thing in between.

The site is called http://www.withoutabox.com/
All you have to do is register and you'll get regular notifications on where you can submit your work.

I'll admit, I haven't heard back from any of my submissions, but damn, it does feel good to be sending my work out there again.

I just thought I'd share this resource with any of you who are looking for more places to get your stuff out.
Joshua Lucht, MAPA


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your comments for our artists here.

Blog Archive

Contributors

Followers