Inverse Kinematics allows you to create structures of bones and joints and use them to animate characters in Flash. Fun and easy! Creative COW leader Michael Hurwicz shows you how in this video tutorial, step by step. Learn some basic ActionScript, too!
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (65)
- ► 2011 (191)
- Black Age of Comics XIII
- Advertising Career Day in Kansas City!
- Over 90 Artisans and Crafters to participate in Fa...
- The Boulder Filmmaking Incubator
- Rampage Through Lawrence this Fall!
- Arts Council of Southeast Missouri Board Elections...
- Animators Worldwide Celebrate!
- Free Stock Footage
- Artist, INC 2011
- Artist Inc Seminar Series Announced
- CinemaKC To Showcase UMKC Student Films
- Buck O'Neil Mural to Be Painted
- A Place to Submit Your Projects
- IIFF Hosts Film Financing Townhall
- 8th Edition ArtsKC Awards Luncheon Announced
- 2010 Lawrence ArtWalk
- Art Exhibition with Urban Grit
- Choosing a comic to major in?
- Text to Sand using Particular
- Inverse Kinematics Tutorial
- JOB ALERT
- KC Artists Take Show to New York
- 2010 KC Fall Arts Schedule
- Renowned Photographers give Lecture at Nelson-Atki...
- Exhibition to open in KCAI Alumni Gallery
- MAPA Bloggers Wanted!!
- Burning Video Effect
- Get that Next Job
- Free Soundbooth MEDIA!!!
- Tweet from @howtodesigntips
- MAPA IN THE NEWS
- Kansas City Comic Book Launch Party!
- Blue Springs Blog Makes PageRank List for Animatio...
- Kansas City Artists Coalition Exhibition
- Kansas City Art Institute Celebrates 125 Years
- New MAPA Blog Services
- EXPERT REQUEST!!!
- JOB ALERT!!! New Job Post on the Cow!
- October Sketchbook Meeting! Tuesday, 10-26-2010
- ▼ October (40)