GLOBAL VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY CONVERGES IN LA:
E3 2012 KICKS OFF AT THE L.A. CONVENTION CENTER
Interactive Entertainment Industry’s Annual Showcase
Begins Tuesday, Runs June 5-7
Trade Show Not Open to the Public
WHAT: E3 is the premiere global computer and video game event, serving as the industry’s biggest forum for showcasing the innovation and excitement of the video game industry. This year’s highly visual, interactive and entertainment-focused show highlights include:
· Los Angeles Mayor, Antonio Villaraigosa will open the show with a ribbon cutting ceremony on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 11:00 AM outside the West Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center.
· Scores of video game unveilings, demos and announcements live on the show floor
· Press conferences from major hardware and software publishers including Electronic Arts, Microsoft, Nintendo of America, Sony Computer Entertainment America and Ubisoft.
· Top social gaming companies Zynga and GREE will attend the show for the first time.
· Top celebrities from the worlds of entertainment and sports will be in attendance.
· Exciting visuals and in-booth activities
WHY: Get a sneak peek at 2012’s hottest holiday games and insight into new technologies, gaming hardware and software.
WHEN: Tuesday, June 5 – Thursday, June 7
TIME: Tuesday June 5: Noon – 6:00 pm
Wednesday, June 6: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday, June 7: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
WHERE: Los Angeles Convention Center, Los Angeles CA