Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MAPA Cell-a-Bration

Hey MAP-Animaniacs!

It's hard to believe our event is right around the corner. We have received an amazing response from our artists. But it's not too late to submit! Just let me know and I'll get you a packet. dylan.dietz@themotionstation.com

BTW - I need a couple artists who have work ready and want some free publicity to share their work with NBC Action News. We will be on air next week to promote the event and need work to show.

Furthermore, I need some volunteers Sept. 3rd for set up and teardown at OfficePort KC. Let me know if you're interested.

Get ready Kansas City!

Dylan

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e2zcn2e1af486f22

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave your comments for our artists here.

Contributors

Followers